Thursday, December 4, 2008

Device and Avatar

Last Monday presentation, i found out i lack information in my device and avatar information.

For my device, i choose wiimote where i dont even know how it function.
And for my avatar, lecturer ask me to find another benchmark, because my benchmark are not suitable..

After presentation lecturer ask why i use wiimote... after arguing with the panel, at last i choose not to use wiimote, but take lecturer advise.. RE-THINK on choosing the best device...
Finally i decided to choose JOYSTICK for my fyp... because it more suitable and more easier for users to control than wiimote controller.

So this is the example of joystick...


Actually for avatar i still not sure what kind of model im gonna do. As Mdm Natalya say, its better for me to do a plain but well made character-blend-environment that suit the environment. Its do SAVE a lot of time rather than modelling avatar in 3d, but i still confuse of my decision, i want to make 3d model that look more like a human avatar. I googling a bit and found what im searching for and for my avatar.. IF i choose to create 3d modelling...this is my benchmark... for low poly model...

low polygon -credit to TrapGuNNeR from tibiacity forum-

good texture -credit to TrapGuNNeR from tibiacity forum-

No comments:

Followers