Sunday, January 11, 2009

Virtools



At last i success in importing my work into Virtools...
at 1st i xport to obj. file... then i xport into 3dmax. There i have to put the textures back . It quite troublesome where i dunno how to use 3dmax at all. With help from fandi and azman.. i do for my 1st time... but many problem happen such as textures not like it used to be in MAYA..
Last Friday.. MrMalan tell me about xporting into vrml 1st, then into Vtools...
at 1st when i xport it.. a horde of command prompt pop up my window. I tot it was a virus...
Luckily its not. Its really look like when i got BRONTOX twice before.
After that i open in VRML and its dark... after on headlight still nothing in it...
I lost hope... but fawas tell me just try to xport in Virtools...
And it success !! yay !! Once more i need to put the texture back to my model, but its ok, as long
i can start virtools...




This is the final touch in Virtools for my Masjid Kampung Kling...
Even i cant finish and do much, coz short of time.. but i hope the presentation will went well.
My navigatorin Virtools really2 bad.. T___T
Dunno how to fix it... the scale is good, but the camera is to big, i cant even resize it... and it
was to high untill the eyelevel looks like a tall tall tall man... haih...
Good Luck for me..

No comments:

Followers